Friday, January 30, 2009

Week 4 Results

As all of you know, I joined Weight Watchers last week. Last night was my first weigh in and I lost 6.2 lbs!!! When I joined I was wearing jeans, a belt and a sweater because I had no idea I was going to join until I was about to get off work that day. So, 3 lbs. was probably my clothes because according to my scales at home I lost 3 lbs. this week. Now I'm at a total of 8 lbs. and I'm pretty excited about it! Thank you all for all your words of encouragement through this month. It's been tough and I've struggled, but I'm still sticking to it!

We have become extremly busy at work and it's the end of the month. I've been trying to catch up on blogs a little at a time, but haven't had time to blog myself. Hope you all are doing well and have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Michele said...

You go girl! That is AWESOME! I saw it on Facebook! Woo hoo..keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you and you were so sweet this morning by not asking even though you wanted to know....hopefully we are all back on track!!!

Judson's Mommy said...

Kelly that is wonderful... Keep it up girl.

Mary Lou said...

Yeah Kelly!!! Congratulations!!! Six ounces last week--six pounds this week! That's just awesome! Hang in there cause you're well on your way!!!

Grace said...

Wow! Congrats on losing 8 lbs, Kelly. :)
Keep it up.

Sue said...

Congrats Kelly! Hang in there!

Judi said...

Keep up the good work. You can do it.

Shari said...

Way to go Kelly....I KNEW you could do it and it's only the beginning!

I'm very proud of you!

Donielle said...

Good seeing you Friday! Thank you for your t-shirt order. Congratulations!! Weight Watchers rocks!! And you did awesome!