Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A little of this, a little of that....

Not much has been going on my way. We had a lazy weekend...took down the tree, layed around and watched movies, ate take out! The kids went back to school yesterday. I took a survey on the way to school and 3 out of 4 kids were not ready to go back! LOL Camryn was the only one ready to go. I've been sticking to my diet..... drinking plenty of water, cutting way back, a little walking. I'll post my weight loss on Friday.

Did anyone watch Diet Tribe on Lifetime last night? It came on at 10, but I sat up to watch it. CJ actually sat up and watched it with me. It was so nice of him to sit there and eat chips and dip at 10:00 while I'm watching a show about weight loss! LOL Thanks Honey! LOL Chips are not my weakness, so it really didn't bother me. Now, if he was eating cookies...it would have been a different story! LOL I enjoyed the show. I could sympathize with the girls. They were all about my age and some of them my size. It was a little hard hearing the trainer talk about these girls were obese and had a LOT to lose while knowing they weighed the same thing I did! Talk about reality slapping you in the face!!! Oh well...I'll just take it one day at a time and hope for the best. :)

Hope you are all doing well and staying dry on this cool, rainy day!

5 comments:

Judson's Mommy said...

I wanted to watch the show, but I can't make it past 9pm. LOL I need to start back walking...

aLLySoN mIcHeLLe said...

Hey I wish you luck on your diet I hope it keeps going well! You welcome for the candy bags I can't forget my wild kids I love them so much! I hope to see you all this weekend

Shari said...

Dag....I wanted to watch that....I totally forgot about it last night....you know how that goes!

Love ya!

Good luck with the diet!

Donielle said...

Hey, be proud of yourself. You're doing something about it and we'll all keep you on track. And taking it one day at a time is all any of us can do. So keep up the good work!

Mary Lou said...

I can really relate to the husband eating chips while you're trying to diet. Mine thinks ice cream is one of the four major food groups! Hang in there! Stay determined and focused and it'll happen!