Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just to say hey!

Hey Everyone! We have been soooo busy at work! I have missed blogging...reading blogs, commenting...and the good 'ol days when it was slow around here. The diet is still going good. I have noticed that I can button my jeans without trying to stretch them out first. LOL I have made it over a week without any soft drinks, regular or diet. I have only been drinking water and sometimes orange juice for breakfast. Anyone that knows me, knows this is a BIG accomplishment for me! I'll give up food for a Coca-Cola anyday! I still have cravings, but I resist. Hope you all are doing well and have a great week!

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Coke for a whole Week!!! I don't think I could EVER do that! What an accomplishment!

I don't know about you, but if I had to drink a diet drink, I would rather go without!

Keep up the good work!
Thanks for the nice comment on my blog!

Mandy said...

I am not a big fan of diet drinks, but my favorite is Diet SunDrop. I like that better than regular. I am glad things are going well. I know how hard it is to diet and have cravings. Goodluck with the rest of the week and your weigh in!

Judson's Mommy said...

Oh! I love my Diet Pepsi..... Glad everything is going well.

Mary Lou said...

There's no way I could go all week without my Diet Pepsi! Glad to hear you're doing well with your diet and seeing some results. Hang in there!

Judi said...

Keep up the good work.

Shari said...

OMG!!!!!

You Go Girl!

I can't even go a half of a day without a Diet Dr. Pepper......Good luck tomorrow night......I have a good feeling about it!

Donielle said...

That is a big accomplishment! It's hard to give up one of your favorite foods or drinks, so good job!

Nancy said...

You are welcome and congrats!! That is a lot of weight and keep up the good work...you are already as cute as a ....!! LOL You cook good french fries too!!! Missed you Friday night!!