Monday, January 19, 2009

Our Weekend

We had a great weekend! Friday night, I took the kids out to eat at Napoli's as promised. We met Shari and Corey there for supper. Sorry the kids were so wild Shari! I spent all day cleaning Saturday! Then some of our friends came over to cookout. The girls headed to a jewelry party and the guys stayed at our house and cooked. We had a great time at the jewelry party!!! Sunday, was just a lazy day. I went to Murfreesboro with the girls to pick up a few things and get lunch and then I dropped Alyssa off at a birthday party. CJ and the boys headed to the Slot Car Track. I stayed home with Camryn and Logan. Logan was one busy little boy and he drove me crazy! LOL But, all and all, it was a good weekend. Now back to work!
Allyson brought a little visitor, Chloe. I'll let her tell you all about her in her blog, but she is the cutest little thing!
Donnie and Cathy

Tammy and Ray


Lucas, Allyson and Chloe



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the picture of you and CJ...Looks like ya'll had a great weekend as well. Like you said, back to work!!!

Kelly said...

Still on my camera where it belongs! LOL It's good of him, but not so good of me!

Shari said...

You need to post the picture of you & CJ.....Sounds like y'all all had fun....The jewelry party was alot of fun too. I can't wait until you & Cathy have yours.....and Chloe is too cute!

And Friday night was fun! The kids were just kids!

Judi said...

It sounds like you had a great weekend. Mine was busy as well.

Mary Lou said...

Sounds like you had a busy, but fun weekend. Just think, in four more days, it will be the weekend again! Yippeee!

Keri said...

Hi Kelly! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I'll look forward to checking yours out too. It's funny - I've known Shelley and Tina forever, but have just gotten to know Mandy and Michelle through the blogs. Even though I haven't met them in person, it is amazing how much I feel like I know them now! Isn't blogging fun and addictive? Take care :)

Donielle said...

Yeah, I want to see your's and CJ's picture too!! I'm glad you guys were able to have a fun kid free night this weekend. Those are worth waiting for!