Friday, January 2, 2009

The Old Kelly

I can NOT believe I am putting these pictures up here! So....here we go....Diet Tribe 2009 (yeah, we stole it from Lifetime). Okay...today is the day! I got on the scales this morning and I weighed more than I did nine months pregnant with any of my children. What in the world happened to me?!?! Oh yeah, I remember....FOOD! I am going to try to blog every Friday on how I'm doing. If you have any advice or words of encouragement, please share. I am determined to lose weight this time...even if it takes embarrassing myself! So, say GOODBYE to the OLD KELLY! This is the last time I will ever weigh this much!!!
Look at that double chin!
Look at me!

Good gracious! LOL


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE ARE GONNA DO IT.....We have to now...so many people know we are fat!!!! We have to prove to all of our readers and ourselves that it can be done!!!!

Shari said...

I know you can do it......I'm so proud of YOU!

Judson's Mommy said...

Good Luck!

aLLySoN mIcHeLLe said...

Kelly one tip I have for you is I know you do not like drinking water so try buying the crystal light flavor packs to put in a bottle of water the lemonade and pink lemonade are great to me! It changes it up from just drinking plain water! Another thing is just cut portions it is better to eat five small meals a day than to eat three so just cut your portions and eat 5 to 6 times a day instead of 3! Breakfast is the most important meal to start your metabolism! Another thing is if you like sweet potatoes and oatmeal they are good for loosing weight and chiken is better than steak and hamburger which you should love!!! I only know all these things from my personal trainer I had last year which I am thinking about getting again at the first of the year any questions just ask and I will try to find the answer!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Michele said...

Good luck to you!

Jamie's Block said...

OK i know you can do it this time!!! Good Luck

PS..when you eat meats, make sure that it is NO BIGGER than your fist.

Wendy said...

Hi kelly,
I am a friend of Michelle B's

Your blog is a very good way to document your progress and get inspiration from others!

Good Luck, I'll be checking on ya

Judi said...

Kelly I am Wendy's sister from California. When left a comment on her blog I had to check you out. I have been dieting for awhile now. I lost 20 pounds a few months ago on Nutri System and it has stayed off. I am going to start again so i can lose the other 10 pounds I want before March. I will be following your progress and maybe I will have the courage to post about it on my blog.