Thursday, January 15, 2009

Just a little blogging.....

Logan had a BLUE day yesterday. Meaning...his green card streak came to an end and he received a blue card for interrupting class. He said he tried really hard. He promised he was going to try harder today. I guess we'll see.

Last night, I came flying in the door to cook supper before the game and found that my husband had cleaned the kitchen, swept the floor, loaded the dishwasher and took out the trash! WOW! I was surprised! I hate to say it, but I have to leave breakfast dishes in the morning. It's busy at my house with 5 kids. Plus, I have to go to 2 schools, pick the twins up (our friends), drop off stuff at Mama's (every morning!) and get to work by 8. No wonder it feels like a break when I get here.

After we ate supper, we headed to the boys basketball game. Logan wore his Spiderman costume under his clothes and put his mask in his pocket! LOL It was just too cute. Nobody knew he was "Peter Parker". LOL Boys! The boys won their game and Aaron and Nathan played very well!

Rhonda and I are heading to the gym in Jackson tonight. Cathy is heading to Weight Watchers for her first week! I wonder if she will let me post her weight loss tomorrow! Hmmmm....we'll have to see! :) Good luck tonight Cathy! I know you did great! Thanks to you and Rhonda for keeping me on track! I love you both!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet post...you know I love you too....can't wait to workout tonight!!!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did last night!!!!

Donielle said...

Poor Logan! :0( Better luck today. Have fun working out. I hope you feel as great as Rhonda afterwards. And tell Cathy good luck too!

Shari said...

OK.....Come on.....interrupting class?.....one time in a whole day and the color of the card changes?.....I still think he's done great.....He's just a little boy and sometimes that is just forgotten.....He'll do better tomorrow!