Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tammy's Tanning and Nails

Please spread the word...Tammy's Tanning and Nails is opening today in Conway. As I posted earlier, Tammy has 2 Triple Bronzing Beds. They are 14 minute beds, compared to the traditional 20 minute beds. I stopped by last night to test one out and I loved it! She has great hours if you want to stop in on your lunch hour or swing by after work! She is opened Tuesday - Friday - 11 am - 7 pm and Saturday - 9am - 2 pm. She has great rates on her packages and has a case full of tanning lotions! If you have any questions, please give her a call at 252-585-0166. She will also be doing manicures and pedicures when she finishes school in May.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am on the WAY at lunch TODAY!!!!

Judi said...

A little far for me to go. Good Luck Tammy!!

Judson's Mommy said...

I would love to use the bronzing bed. Can you pay as you use the beds & not buy a package?

Kelly said...

Shannon, I'm not sure of the price for an individual visit, but I'm sure she would do it.

Shari said...

I hope all goes well for Tammy.....