Thursday, January 8, 2009

Unofficial Results

Well...I won't be at work tomorrow because Alyssa has a field trip. So, I weighed this morning and I have lost 4.2 lbs. I was hoping for a little more, but it's a start!!! I could probably step it up a notch, but I want it to be a lifestyle change and not just a crash diet. So, I'm still eating the things I have always eaten, I've cut back on my portions, cut out on all the snacking and I'm only drinking 1 soft drink a day instead of 8 or 9. I'm also drinking lots of water. I did go walking one day and tried to do some exercises at home. That was funny and my legs hurt for 2 days!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so PROUD of you. You are doing great...I knew you could get it right! I will wait to post tomorrow...but unofficially I have lost 1.554% of the old me!!!! YEAH!!!

Shari said...

Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeah!!

I knew you could do it! I am sooooo proud of you!

Maybe, just maybe you & Rhonda will be my inspiration!

You Go Girl!!!!!

Judson's Mommy said...

I am so proud of you and Rhonda! Keep up the good work. I would love to lose 20lbs. myself.

Mandy said...

Girl 4.2 pounds is great! Sounds like you are doing something right. I have not really done much as far as dieting because of my sleep deprivation and eating what and when I can. Maybe once I get Mason's schedule established I can focus more on me.

Kelly said...

Thanks everyone! Mandy, I remember those days. I only had 1 out 3 children that slept through the night so I know it's rough! I hope you get his schedule worked out so you can get some rest!

Michele said...

That is awesome girl! You are doing it best the way you are doing it so that you won't give up! YOU GO GIRL!

Jamie's Block said...

i knew you could do it. keep up the good work.

Judi said...

4 pounds is great. They say two or three a week and keep it off. Good Luck!!

Mary Lou said...

That's great Kelly! Stay strong. You're doing great!