Monday, January 12, 2009

16 Random Things

After reading Shari's, Shelley's and Donielle's, I decided to see if I could come up with 16 random things. So here we go....

1. I got married when I was 18 the first time and 28 the second time.

2. I have 5 children - 3 from my first marriage and 2 step-sons

3. Rhonda and I share the same birthday, July 15, 1976. We were both born at the same hospital and she's a few minutes older than me. We found out when we were teenagers and our Daddy's swear they talked in the waiting room. I was from Gaston, she was from Milwaukee.

4. I have one brother, Dave. We are 21 months apart and he is the best brother in the world!

5. CJ and I both were married to our first spouses 8 years. We have been married to each 4 so far and still counting!

6. My parents have been married to each other for 42 years!!!!

7. I am a procrastinator. I put everything off to the last minute.

8. I am too nice! I have a hard time standing up for myself.

9. I'm crazy about spelling! (My friends proofread their emails to me!) LOL

10. I drive a Yukon XL because I have 5 kids...my dream car is a Chevrolet Malibu.

11. I LOVE my job and I LOVE my co-workers! I can't imagine being anywhere else!

12. I have one yellow Lab, Paisley, but Cocker Spaniels are my favorite dog!

13. I'm obsessed with regular soft drinks...Coca-Cola and Dr.Pepper..but I'm working on it.

14. I talk too loud and I laugh too loud. But I always have a good time!

15. I do not drink any alcohol. I can't handle it. I may be allergic. Crazy, huh?!?!

16. I love Longaberger baskets. Yes, they cost too much, but they are my weakness.

3 comments:

Donielle said...

Neat Kelly, I didn't know ya'll had the same birthday and you guys are best friends! That's funny about the spleeling thign..eheh!

Donielle said...

I just realized I forgot to comment on your last blog about your results. I wanted to say congratulations on the 4 pounds!!! That's really really good. I too always heard that a little at a time is the best way to go, not saying 4 pounds is little, but you know what I mean. Keep it up!

Shari said...

Thank You for doing this!

Love Ya!