Monday, January 12, 2009

Logan got a GREEN CARD!!!!


I just had to blog about Logan's green card. At our school, the children get green, yellow, blue or red for their behavior for the day. Green being the best and red being the worst. Well, at my house we see a lot of yellow, blue and some red. The girls always got green. In fact, somedays I didn't even think to ask them what color they got because I knew it was green. But....with my little boy, it's been a different story. This is the first green we have seen in a long time and the teacher even wrote "Great Day". I just talked to Logan on the phone and he said he did it just for me and he was going to do it everyday. See...my mean, little boy can be sweet.

12 comments:

Michele said...

Great job Logan...keep up the good work kiddo! I know you are so proud Kelly...that deserves a treat ya know!

Judi said...

Good job Logan!! Boys are just boys! You can't compare. You have to love it.

Mary Lou said...

Just like Judi said "Boys are just boys!" My great-nephew, Perry, sounds just like Logan. Enjoy the reward today and just offer more encouragement tomorrow.

Kelly said...

Thanks everyone! I let him pick out what he wanted to eat tonight. Of course he picked out pizza! I told him last week if he got one green card, we would go to Napoli's on Friday and eat in and I would give them money to play video games. He's looking for that this Friday. I called him to see what he wanted for supper and the first thing he said was, "your really happy I got green, aren't you"! LOL

Jamie's Block said...

YEY logan...see he can do it when he wants to. he's just so smart and gets bored and likes being a boy..lol..but he is an OH SO SWEET lil boy and i know it's hard to even be mad at him bc even when he is being me you can't help but turn your back so he can't see and laugh at him..lol. he's just to darn cute.

Donielle said...

Ok, first of all GREAT JOB LOGAN!! And secondly, I thought you were funny about spelling?!?! Look at your title..."a GREED CARD"? Hahaha! I had to joke with you about this.

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB....LOGIE!!! I am so proud of him. I wish I could have some pizza too!

Kelly said...

I knew as soon as I put my spelling phobia on my blog, I would misspell a word. Rhonda and Cathy love to bring it to my attention and it drives me crazy to do it! Rhonda was glad you got me! LOL Notice the change in title! LOL

aLLySoN mIcHeLLe said...

YAY Logan ! :)

Shari said...

Way to go little man!

Donielle said...

I'm sorry Kelly! I had to do it after seeing that was a pet peeve of yours. Otherwise, I don't think I would have even mentioned it. Glad I could make Rhonda's day though!

Kelly said...

Donielle, you are so funny! No need to apologize! Glad you caught it. They love to get me here at work.