Friday, January 16, 2009

Waiting for 5:00

Well...only a couple of more hours and I'm out of here for the weekend! Tonight, we are going to Napoli's to eat pizza for Logan's 2 green cards. (Hopefully today will make 3...fingers crossed.) Tomorrow the kids head to their Dad's in the morning. The boys are going to their Mom's today, so we have a free night tomorrow night! WOOHOO! (We only get 2 a month without any kids, that's no much when you have 5 all the time!) My house is in some desperate need of attention, so I'm going to start my Saturday off cleaning. Saturday night, Cathy and Donnie are coming over to cook out. Cathy and I are heading to a jewelry party at 7 while the men stay and cook! I'm sure they will enjoy that because they can take their time without us asking them every 10 minutes, "Is it ready yet"? No plans for Sunday. Hopefully, just a lazy day at home. Between ball games and working out (one night..LOL), I don't think we have been home all week. Oh yeah, I was home by myself Monday with 5 kids and 2 of them were ill! Fun, Fun! I really got a lot accomplished that night. Just a little bit of sarcasm there....

Oh, by the way, my sister-in-law is opening up a new shop in Conway, NC. The shop is called Tammy's Tanning and Nails. Hopefully, it will be opening any day now. She's had a few bumps but she's almost there. Anyways, she has 2 brand new triple bronzing beds that are sooooo nice. The maximum you lay in these beds are 14 minutes compared to the traditional 20 minutes. She is currently in school for nails and will be finished in May. So, once she is finished with school and the state board, she will be doing manicures and pedicures!!! As far as I know, her hours are the following: Sunday and Monday - closed, Tuesday - Friday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm and Saturday 9:00 am - 2:00 pm. I have plans to stop by her shop and take some pictures and I will let you know the exact date of her opening. I am soooo excited for her and I can't wait to go tan! Please spread the word!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait til she opens...I need to get some color before February 21st. Hope to see you at the party Saturday.

Judi said...

It sounds like you have a nice few days planned. Enjoy the weekend.