Monday, December 8, 2008

Our Cold Weekend

The girls "camping" out in the living room!
The fireplace! Yay heat! Excuse the mess on the sidelines! It was too cold to worry about picking it up! LOL

Imagine our surprise when we came home Friday to no heat! Let me tell you, it was COLD!!! Nancy, John, Tammy, Ray and CJ came to our rescue Friday night with firewood for our fireplace. Thanks guys! Even though the house was chilly all weekend, the fireplace helped tremendously and we enjoyed it so much. Also, a BIG THANK YOU to Nancy and John for loaning us some extra firewood!!!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Cathy told me Friday night that your heat was out. I felt so bad for ya'll, but I am glad you had a nice warm fire place. I bet it made for a good bonding time with the kids though!

Michele said...

OH my...and of all weekends! So glad y'all had the fireplace! Hope you get the heat fixed soon!

Kelly said...

Thanks Mandy and Michele! I went to McDonald's to get supper last night and when I came home the heater was fixed!

Anonymous said...

You should have called me. I hate you had to go all weekend without heat. It looks like the girls had fun from the pictures though.