Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Alyssa's 1st Dance

Alyssa posing in front of the tree at home before the dance.

Friday night, Alyssa went to her very first dance!!! One of her friends, Lauren Storey had a birthday dance for her 10th birthday. When I got off of work Friday, Alyssa had to go home and wash, blow dry and straighten her hair. Too funny! Her boyfriend didn't even show up! LOL She was okay with it because she said she danced with the girls and didn't have to worry about him seeing her dance. LOL

5 comments:

Mandy said...

A dance for 10 year olds...man I am getting old! I am sure Alyssa had more fun without her boyfriend there. Boys can be such bores at stuff like that...lol

Shari said...

I still can't get over the fact that they are even old enough for dances.......where did the time go?.....I'm glad she had fun and just think....it's only the beginning.......she did look really pretty......(his loss)

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I take it back she is like you....LOL...she had to go home and get her hair fixed. She looks like she is ready for some fun in the picture....I doesn't seem like she should be going to dances. Mandy, I am getting old too!!!! LOL

Kelly said...

I know. I called Joey and told him his daughter was going to her first dance and was there anything he needed to tell her? He said, "Dance! What dance? Is she going with a boy?" LOL She told him not to worry she wouldn't be kissing any boys and he told her she better not or he was stapling those lips shut! LOL

Tina said...

I think I had a dance for my 10th.. a FEW yrs. ago!!