Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas

Mama with her Sponge Bob Pinata. Obviously, we play Chinese Christmas (at my Uncle's house). Unfortunately, someone stole the pinata from Mama. :( LOL
Logan on his new scooter that he got from Nanny (CJ's Mom).

Alyssa on her scooter....Camryn had already fell off of hers and was back in the house.

Aaron opening a present at Geema's.

Nathan waiting patiently for his present.

"I'm ready to work Geeda"! Uh...this set included a REAL hammer....should be fun for us!

Logan watching Cole play his DS.


Camryn getting some help from Geeda with her DS.



Whew...Christmas is over...well, almost. We are going to celebrate Christmas with Mama's family on Sunday and then we will be finished. We had a great Christmas and the kids got way too much stuff! My house is still a mess and I have picked up and picked up! I've posted a few pics from Christmas! I don't know what is going on with my new camera...it's probably the photographer. It takes great pictures as long as everyone is still....LOL! But, let someone move and it is so fuzzy. Oh well! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Looks like ya'll had a great Christmas...your kids are at the age where they will remember these fun times!

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures...my favorite is Logan in his "ready to work wear"...Now that Geeda is retired he has someone to help him with some Honey Do's...LOL!

Donielle said...

Great pictures! Glad ya'll had a good Christmas. Hope you don't have to call a repairman for your lil handyman's work...heheh!

Judson's Mommy said...

Kelly my camera is the same way! LOL