Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Busy Saturday

Andrew, Cora, Camryn, Hayley, Holden and Logan eating pizza at Chuck E. Cheese.

Hayley and Matthew


Hayley



Logan and Holden being silly. Do you see the sign on the ride...one rider at a time? They tried really hard to get on it together...Boys!




Camryn


Saturday morning after breakfast, Camryn, Logan and I headed to Cora Mulder's house to follow them to Chesapeake. Two of her boys, Matthew and Andrew, were celebrating their birthday at Chuck E. Cheese. The kids had a great time! After Chuck E. Cheese, we followed some of our friends from the party to Bass Pro Shop to see Santa Claus. I have to share some funny stories about Andrew in Bass Pro Shop. A little background on Andrew...his Daddy (John) and I grew up together and have always been friends. He's always been my "big brother". Anyways, Andrew is just like his Daddy. So...here is the story. John led us to Santa Claus and him and Alan (Burgess) left us with 6 kids in line. Fun, fun! So, me, Camryn, Logan, Cora, Matthew, Andrew, Michelle, Hayley and Holden are all waiting to see Santa. Our kids were everywhere! Down the aisles, missing in action, you name it! LOL Okay...so Cora is off looking for Matthew, who is 10 and MIA...LOL...when a man turns to Michelle and says, "Is that your child?" We turn to look and Andrew is standing there grinning with a bottle of something opened and has his finger in it! LOL His look was priceless! Then, later on we were looking at the fish, Andrew tapped me on the shoulder, and pointed to the "male" bear behind me to show me his private parts. LOL He is such a mess and so much like his Daddy! Atleast the pictures with Santa turned out cute and they were FREE! We really did have a great time laughing at our "wild" children! I'm sure we were getting some looks! Oh well!

After we left Bass Pro, we headed home! Whew! My two fell asleep on the way back, so it was a nice, quiet ride for me. We stopped at McDonald's and ate supper. They were both so sweet and well behaved. So unusual for my kids! :) I do have some wild ones! But, I do enjoy them so much!

8 comments:

Mandy said...

It looks like ya'll could control ya'lls wild kids...lol...just kidding! I love the picture of Camryn. That is really cute of her! I am sure all the kids had a blast at Chuck E. Cheese and seeing Santa!

Michele said...

I was at Bass Pro on Saturday too but in the morning!

Kelly said...

Mandy..LOL..we were telling each other the same thing! Ain't Camryn cute? We are trying to grow thoughs dang bangs out! Driving me crazy, but she's wants to be like her big sister!

Michele..we were in there about 1:00. You would have heard us if we were in there at the same time. LOL They have the cutest section for kids in there. Logan LOVED it!

Shari said...

All your kids are PRECIOUS....they are just kids.....I bet they did have fun at Bass Pro Shop....I saw the Santa section there a while back and have wanted to take Corey....just haven't made it yet....I love the picture of Camryn......such a sweet child.....I love ALL your children!!!

Michele said...

Where was the Santa kids section? We totally missed that...we were there Saturday morning.

Mandy said...

OMG...growing your bangs out is very difficult...growing your hair out period is difficult! I hate the in-between stage and usually get frustrated and end up cutting it. Good luck with it!

Kelly said...

They had a cute Santa Claus in the corner beside the boat section. They also had little tables set up where the kids could make ornaments, and a game where the kids shot at targets with a toy gun and won reindeer antlers. It was pretty neat. I guess the Mom's could keep the kids entertained while the Dad's shopped. LOL

Anonymous said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time. I would have loved to have seen all the kids running around, I would have been laughing at all ya'll....JK but it does sound pretty funny and exciting.. and you know I love those crazy wild kids...they wouldn't be kids if they weren't all a little wild and crazy!