Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Good Day

Do you ever just have a good day? Well, yesterday was a good day. After the good news with Daddy, I think it just made the day better. I must have been more relaxed, more at ease. CJ ventured off last night and left me at home with 5 kids. Usually... it is chaotic, but not last night. I cooked supper, I made homemade cookies, I helped the kids with homework, I helped the kids with their baths, I watched TV, I washed clothes. I was busy and the kids were calm! It was nice. Noone was fussing, not even me! :) With 5 kids, there is usually some type of drama going on, especially when 2 of them are girls!!! But, last night everyone got along and I'm thankful for my night at home with them and my good day! Hope you all have a great day today!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have my Kelly back!!!!!!

Kelly said...

...and I am glad to be back!

Mandy said...

I am glad things are turning for the better and just in time for Santa...that is why the kids were so good. "He knows when you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake!" lol

aLLySoN mIcHeLLe said...

Hey lol .. That is very surprising ! I am glad that they behaved for you ! No matter how crazy they act sometimes I know you love your crazy little life ! ;) I stole that line from you so don't think I'm being mean! I can't wait to see those crazy kids myself! I made little candy bags for the three little ones! Just what you wanted to hear huh? haha

Kelly said...

Allyson...I know your not being mean, it is crazy, but I do love those wild younguns! LOL Yeah, they really need some candy! LOL They will love it!

Kelly Vann said...

I am glad you had such a good night. Once in while the boys are good for Heath and I at night. I just can't get my two to listen to anything I say no matter what I do.

Donielle said...

I love days like that, no matter how few and far between they may be!