Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just a little blog about nothing.....

I have actually been working on inventory (which I hate) all morning, so I haven't had time to blog. I did check on the blogs and leave a comment here and there. :)

Last night, the boys had ball practice, so CJ and I headed to Ahoskie. We had a gift certificate to Catherine's and decided to go use it and "try" to do a little shopping. We needed some ideas for Santa Claus for Logan, but no such luck! He won't tell us anything he wants for Christmas except a stuffed dog that he is going to name Cuddles! I know, it's hard to believe coming from my mean little boy. I think he's going to get a new TV since he poured drink in the back of his Spongebob TV and broke it. See! I told you he was mean! LOL But anyways, I have my mind set on a certain one and they didn't have it.

After we left Ahoskie, we stopped by to see Mama and Daddy for a little while. They were both doing good and getting over colds. Mama was working on her Christmas Tree. It's always so pretty! They did tell me that the doctor said that the Multiple Myeloma is in Daddy's bone marrow. (They had forgotten to mention that.) But, the doctor said Daddy is in really good shape and nothing needs to be done right now. He has to have routine bloodwork drawn every 2 months. We are all in good spirits and have decided not to worry about it until the doctor says we have something to worry about.

Hope you all are having a good day!

6 comments:

Judson's Mommy said...

Hope Santa finds the TV that you would like for Logan to have. Glad your Dad is doing well.

Mandy said...

Blogging about family is definitely nothing...I am glad things are sounding better for you Dad.

Mandy said...

OMG...that didn't come out right...

Blogging about family is definitely NOT nothing...geez...sorry...it has been one of those days!

Kelly said...

Mandy...LOL...The funny thing is, I didn't even realize the NOT wasn't there! I'm having one of those days too! It's time to go home! :)

Anonymous said...

I am glad Mandy changed her comment, I actually caught that one...I was beginning to wonder for a minute. It didn't sound like Mandy..LOL..glad you changed it. Family is definately something to blog about..and I am glad you got a chance to visit with your Mom and Dad last night.

Shari said...

I'm sure Santa will find the perfect TV for Logan....and what a great attitude y'all have! It was nice visiting with your parents last night not being in a hurry wasn't it?