Thursday, December 11, 2008

Our Christmas Party

Matt, Debbie, Rhonda, Jim and Keith - The Meherrin Team for Family Feud. Rhonda is always eager to volunteer. LOL Her husband, David was "drafted" to the Peanut Team.

Last night we had a Christmas Party with our "sister" companies, Meherrin Ag, Severn Peanut, Hampton Farms, Northampton Peanut, etc. at Whitley's BBQ in Murfreesboro. Our food was AWESOME! Some of the things they had were fried chicken, barbecue, sliced pork roast with gravy, country ham,fried shrimp, fried fish, homemade creamed potatoes, butterbeans and corn, broccoli and cheese casserole, baked apples, yams, and several desserts. I'm sure I left off some things. They also had an amazing crab dip for an appetizer! We played "The Family Feud", and had a drawing with prizes! We had a great time and laughed a lot! When we got ready to leave, one of the men that worked with the restaurant had a seizure. The President of our company stopped everything and we all prayed for him. Luckily, we had a Medic there that was able to assess the situation until the rescue squad arrived. I hope he is okay and he is my prayers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time last night. I want the picture of me pointing my finger at David when they won! LOL!!!!

Judson's Mommy said...

Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time at your Christmas party! I know the food was great... Yummy

Shari said...

I'm glad y'all had so much fun last night......why didn't YOU volunteer to play?!?

I hope the guy is OK......I saw the rescue squad up there when we came home from Corey's Program but I didn't know y'all were up there......DAG.....

Michele said...

Sounds like y'all had a wonderful time last night! And WOW so much food! Doesn't look like Resinall is doing anything this year! I hope the man will be ok...Have you heard anything?

Kelly said...

We did have a great time! I haven't heard how the man is doing. I hope he's okay. I hope Resinall decides to have a party!!!