Thursday, December 18, 2008

Just another busy day.....

Well...I am taking off at 12:00 today, so I won't be able to check any blogs or leave comments. :( I go through DT's at home now that my computer is dead! I found out it was not a virus, but my hard drive crashed at no fault to anyone. My computer is less than a year old, so you can imagine my surprise. Now, I have to call HP to see what my options are. I'm regretting now that I didn't purchase the extended warranty. :(

I have a busy day planned. I am going to get my bangs trimmed at 12:15, and then I am heading to school to attend 3 Christmas parties scheduled at the same time! UGH! I'll be running around the school like a crazy lady! I know, I know...and that's different from any other time?!?! LOL Then, Camryn has ballet and a Christmas Party. After Joey picks the kids up, CJ and I are heading to Roanoke Rapids to do a little shopping. I'm tired already!!! Do any of you have any ides what I can buy for a Chinese Christmas Present for the office other than a gift card? It has to be something for a male or female. My supervisor said her present was bi-sexual...we laughed and laughed...she meant unisex! Too funny!

3 comments:

Judson's Mommy said...

The ladies gift get a candle (sm. yankee) The Mans gift pick up a tool set or battery cables, or flash light. Any help?

Anonymous said...

I am struggling with the unisex chinese gift as well....let me know what you come up with...LOL..Have fun at the office tomorrow without me. You should get alot of work done....NOT!!!

Shari said...

I'm using one of Mandy's plaques for mine at my mother-in-laws.....the one that says Family is Everything.....How about $20.00 worth of lottery tickets?....or how about a new Movie with popcorn & snacks?....or a bucket full of car washing stuff?.....