Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Aaron's Birthday Party

Aaron's Birthday Cake! It was oh so yummy! Aaron hates store bought cakes and I wasn't sure if he was going to be home on his birthday, so I ordered his cake the day before. Since Melanie was doing me a favor, I asked her just to make it simple. I hated to call and order a cake the day before I needed it, but everyone needs a cake on their birthday!!! She did a great job and it was soooo good!
All of the boys eating supper! Did you know that teenage boys hate to have their picture taken?!?! UGH!!!! This was about the best one I could get and that's pretty sad. I got hands over the faces and silly faces. Also, when you turn 16, the only thing you want is money, so there are no pics of him opening presents. All and all, the boys had a great time and spent the entire time in their room playing Playstation and talking! They did manage to grace us with their presence when it was time to eat!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I know the feeling about the pictures. Men just don't realize how much us women cherish our pictures. Atleast the younger boys smiled for you! lol

Glad Aaron had a great little get together with his friends...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Judson's Mommy said...

Glad Aaron had a great birthday.

Cathy said...

I know what you're saying...at Taylor 16th party I didn't get a single picture...he said Mama I am not a baby anymore and ask me not to take picture's....I hate that but what do you do. Hunter has you can see still loves to have his picture taken and he is just so funny and cute even if yhe is mine...LOL!

We enjoyed the food, cake at the visit...and glad to see that you are also going to have a driver soon....LOL!