Friday, April 10, 2009

Week 14 Results

Well.....I took my gain last week and just rolled with it. According to my scales this week, I had a big gain...a 2 lb gain!! UGH! So...I did the mature thing and skipped Weight Watchers! Ha! Actually, I didn't believe it and had Cathy bring both of her scales to work. I weighed on both of her scales, determined they were all the same, and sat on the floor and cried like a big baby! I felt better after I cried, but I was just so mad at myself and frustrated that I had to get it out. I decided not to go to Weight Watchers last night. I probably needed to go, but I decided I didn't want that gain on my sheet and I didn't want to use a no weigh in pass. I decided to get myself back on track and go back next week. I'm not ready to give up. Dieting is hard! If it wasn't hard, then I wouldn't have gotten this way in the first place. I need to become more aware of my portion sizes and start keeping up with my points on a daily basis. I've just been guessing and it's not working! I'm so fortunate to work with such a great support system and have my "Blogger Nation" support system as well. You all are going to keep me on track and I thank you for that! Hope you all have a wonderful Easter! I can't wait to see all of the pics next week!

10 comments:

Michele said...

Awww girl...you will get back on track...your "Blogger Nation" has faith in you! Happy Easter to you and your family!

Mary Lou said...

Hang in there Kelly! You'll get there next week!

Anonymous said...

You know we won't let you fail...next week is week 15 and you know that is our lucky number...only GREAT things will come next week. I am proud of how far you have come this far...and not giving up makes me even prouder. Much love!!!

Judi said...

Kelly keep it up. We all have set backs from time to time. I am in one right now. You can do it.

Cathy said...

Hang in girl we are going to help you and together we will overcome the setbacks...I know that you are going to lose next week because you were so hurt this week and that's what we need sometimes. Good luck and we are all here for you and we love you and are always proud of you.

Sue said...

So sorry you had such a tough week!You'll do better this week-you're determined to beat it. We're all behind you! Happy Easter.

Wendy said...

Hey there is no crying in weight watchers! LOL

Hang in there and don't get so down on yourself. Next week will be better. Hopefully the weather will turn and make everyone feel better

Keri said...

Girl, don't give up and don't be too hard on yourself. You have been doing great - dieting is hard. I would love to lose a few pounds, and I just don't have the willpower. You have been doing so great for so long, don't let a couple pounds discourage you. Hang in there!

Judson's Mommy said...

Don't give up!!!!!!!!!! You all have come too far. Didn't you feel great after your break down? lol I know I do...

Shari said...

A new day is a new beginning.......don't give up.....you've come way too far and you look too good to stop!