Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Friday night, we had a birthday party for my brother at Mama's. We cooked out, the kids played outside and we had a great time!!

My brother posing! LOL He would kill me if he knew I put this on my blog! LOL If you knew my brother, you would know he is crazy! He has the best sense of humor and this is him being funny! Rule of thumb....don't do anything in front of a blogger with a camera unless you want to show up on their blog! LOL
My niece Caitlin and Alyssa! They think they are sooo cool!

My nephew Cole and Camryn. They put a mat on the slide and were sliding down together. (Please excuse her hair! We are trying to grow out those bangs and who knows what she is doing with all of her clips!!)

6 comments:

Mandy said...

That is so true about doing things in front of a blogger with a camera. Phillip kills me, I will take a picture and he says "Please don't put that on your blog!" I guess he has learned...lol

I am glad ya'll were able to get all the kids together to celebrate Dave's Birthday!

Cathy said...

I am glad that ya'll had a wonderful time and he is to funny... and yes he would kill you if he knew that you put this on here... LOL!

Wendy said...

Don't you love getting together with family? I always forget to tell people I am putting there picture on my blog, guess I should! LOL

Anonymous said...

Love the post...and I can't get over how much fun the kids seem to be having...they look like they all had a great time...I haven't seen Dave smile or goof off that that in a while...Glad ya'll had a great birthday for him...he deserves it!!!

Judson's Mommy said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time. Hope Dave had a wonderful Birthday.

Shari said...

I'm glad ya'll had so much fun at Dave's Birthday....he deserves some 'fun'...and he sure looks like he's having some!