Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Check out these hard working MFI Girls!!!!

So....I'm working late tonight and what better way to finish off the day, but to blog! I actually brought my camera to work today. I'm sure you have noticed because I have actually been posting a few pictures! Here are a few pics of some hard working girls! And what is up with the glare on all of my pictures?!?! I thought it was the sun in some of my other pics! UGH!

Our newest MFI Girl, Shari!
Cathy hard at work! Check out that smile!

And what are you concentrating on so hard Rhonda?!?! I bet she's just trying to look busy!



7 comments:

Shari said...

You are TOO funny!

Cathy said...

We are always working so hard and you caught me in the middle of a call with our saleman Josh...I didn't know what to think or what in the world you were doing. Ya'll see who was working and who was playing...LMAO!! and working late right LOL!!

Michele said...

Yeah right...I know how much working y'all were doing...just kidding! Great pics BUT someone should have stole your camera and got one of you!

Wendy said...

Very cute and the pictures tell the story, ya'll are some hard workers! LOL

Thanks for sharing Kelly!

Mandy said...

I am good at acting busy too...it is an art form! lol About the glare on your camera, you might have a little particle on your lens. It looks like it is in the same spot in every picture. Maybe that is all it is.

Anonymous said...

You are too funny....I think my hair looks good in that one of me though...and you never did let me take one of you...Payback will be soon!!!!

Judi said...

Those are very cute! The boss must have been away.