Tuesday, April 28, 2009

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY AARON!!!!


Happy 16th Birthday Aaron!!!! I can not believe he is 16!!! We are cooking out tonight for his birthday with some of our family and friends! I'll have to see what kind of pics I can get tonight to post tomorrow. As I told you in a previous post, Aaron was burned really bad last weekend. He has 2nd degree burns on both of his legs. He has had 4 trips to the doctors office to check the progress and everything is healing up! He gets to finally return to school tomorrow and when he goes to the doctor on Friday, they will let him know if he is able to remove the bandages for good. He has been at his Mom's since Friday, so I'm anxious to see how much they have healed up. Although Aaron was burned really bad, we are very fortunate that it was not worse and he is okay.
Aaron, I hope you have a wonderful 16th Birthday! I love you!!!!

6 comments:

aLLySoN mIcHeLLe said...

Yall have fun tonight and I will call Aaron later on to tell him Happy Birthday, gosh I can't believe he is 16 either!!!!!!!!!!

Michele said...

Happy 16th Birthday Aaron!

Judi said...

Happy Birthday Aaron!!

Shari said...

Happy Birthday Aaron!!!!

I hope you had a GREAT one.....

Judson's Mommy said...

Happy Birthday Aaron

Keri said...

I am so glad his burns are getting better. Happy Birthday Aaron!