Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Samantha Renee Bryant


Congratulation to to my cousin, Susan Newton Bryant and her husband, Jamie on the birth of their baby girl, Samantha Renee. She was born yesterday and weighed 6 lbs. 12 1/2 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long. Jamie texted me all day yesterday on updates. I felt like I was right there with her and it meant so much to me! Susan and I are only 2 months apart and grew up together and have always been really close. Both, Mama and Baby are doing great! I know they are ready to go home! I bet big brother, Caleb is going to be so proud of his little sister!!!

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Awe..she is beautiful! Congrats to all the family!

Judson's Mommy said...

She is adorable! Glad Mom & baby are doing well.

Michele said...

Awe...I can't wait! She is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations to all of them! So glad everyone is going well:-)

Anonymous said...

It felt like we were all there....I loved you sharing all the updates with us. CONGRATS Susan and Jamie!!! oh and Big Brother Caleb!

Judi said...

CONGRATS! She is beautiful

Shari said...

She is so precious and I loved all the updates all day yesterday......Like Rhonda said it made us all feel like we were right there too......

Cathy said...

She is adorable! I am so glad that Jamie keep us updated all day, it was like we were all their. I am glad that mommy and baby are doing well. Can't wait until you visit and show more pictures.