Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Weekend

We had a very busy weekend! Friday night, I met my brother at the movies with my 3 kids and his 2 kids to see the new Hannah Montana Movie! It was a great movie! After the movie, we stopped at Burger King for a late supper. My kids were entertaining another couple in BK. They wanted to know if all of them were mine. I told them, no, just the 3 wild ones!

Saturday was opening day for Turkey Season, so I had the kids until after lunch. My brother, five kids and I met Cathy and Shari and Corey in Severn for an Easter Egg Hunt at Severn Community Building. It was really sweet and we had a really good time. After the kids hunted eggs, we all went inside for hot dogs! Yum, but so high in points!

Here is our crazy bunch! Corey, Logan (he dressed himself and I was not excited about it), Cole (my nephew), Camryn, Caitlin (my niece) and Alyssa.

Corey and Logan...two silly boys!


Logan and Camryn hunting eggs!


Alyssa and Caitlin. Caitlin was upset because her shoe fell off and everyone else got a head start. Alyssa shared her eggs with her.


Camryn showing off her eggs!


The Easter Bunny came to see Alyssa, Camryn and Logan 4 times! Here is a pic from my house. He also visited their Dad's, their Gee-Ma's and my uncle's house! I didn't get pics of all of that! I know they were glad that I helped them out on the Reese Cups!!! LOL


Sunday, we headed to Skippers, VA to my Uncle's house. We ate a BIG lunch and the kids had an awesome Easter Egg Hunt! Big thanks to my cousin and Karen!!! They had tons of eggs and an Easter Basket for each one after the hunt!


My cousin Karen giving instructions to all of the kids before the hunt. I got a couple of pics of their booties hunting eggs and then my battery died! Always my luck!!!


Aaron and Nathan were with their Mom this Easter and they finally came home yesterday. (We missed you guys!!!) Nathan didn't know that Logan got a fake snake from the Easter Bunny at Gee-Ma's. Logan had left it in the bath tub and Nathan discovered it when he got home. He told Logan not to leave his snake in the tub anymore! Cute!


8 comments:

Michele said...

You got some great pics girl! Looks like y'all had a great Easter, many visits from the Easter Bunny for the kids (Tucker racked up too from 5 different places)! So you have family in Skippers too...I do but don't ask me who they are...LOL! Not a clue!

Wendy said...

Sounds like a very nice day, I so want to take Sam to Hanna Montana, haven't gotten a chance.

Love all the pictures, my kids use to put there basket and bucket on their heads too, isn't that funny?

Judson's Mommy said...

Thanks for sharing the pics! Looks like all the kids had a large time.

Keri said...

Looks like a fabulous Easter!! And the Easter bunny was good to your kids too! Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time...too funny about the snake...I bet Nathan was shocked to find it..LOL

Mandy said...

I love the picture of Allysa and Caitlin...too funny! Caitlin is ticked and Allysa is as happy as she can be...lol Glad ya'll had such a great Easter. I want to see Hannah Montana too, but I guess I will wait till Netflix has it!

Judi said...

What a cute bunch of kids. It looks like you all had fun!

Shari said...

What a busy weekend......I'm glad Corey & I could be at the Easter Egg Hunt with y'all in Severn......I always have so much fun with you & your kids!