Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy 31st Birthday Dave!!!


Happy 31st Birthday to my little brother!!! He is so not into his birthday! He said he's 31 and we do not need to make a big deal over it and he doesn't need any presents! My Daddy said that I would want presents even if you had to borrow money to get them! I didn't think it was very funny....probably true...but not very funny!!! LOL

Happy Birthday Dave! I love you! Thank you for being the best brother! To quote you, "You are AWESOME"!!!! LOL

8 comments:

Mandy said...

Awe...Happy Birthday!!!

Judson's Mommy said...

Happy Birthday to Dave!

Shari said...

Happy Birthday Dave......I have a good feeling that this is going to be the best year ever!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little brother that I once went with for about two days or something like that...LOL....HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY DAVE!!!!

Mary Lou said...

Happy birthday Dave!

Donielle said...

Happy Birthday!!

Michele said...

Happy, happy birthday to your brother!

Cathy said...

Happy Birthday Dave...hope that you have a great one.