Friday, May 1, 2009

Logan's 1st Trip to The Norfolk Zoo

Logan had the BEST time at the Zoo! He was soooo excited about his field trip and was literally counting down the days. He did really well and I was very proud of him. I actually saw kids from other groups that were wilder than him! LOL I did not know that was possible. I was assigned one other little boy to walk with me and Logan. All the other parents had 3 or 4 a piece. I guess the teacher figured I had Logan and I could only handle one more! LOL Fine with me!
Logan was fascinated with the map!!! Everytime I looked at him, he was checking out his map! I guess from all those episodes of Dora!
I can not remember what you call this animal, but everytime I go to the Zoo with my kids, they HAVE to have a picture of him!

I did not use much zoom on this giraffe. He got pretty close! When we went to the gift shop, Logan chose a stuffed giraffe and a giraffe mask to take home.


My buddy climbing a rock. Isn't he the cutest thing?


We ZIPPED through the Zoo and took a break to get some popcorn (one of Logan's favorite things). Logan only wanted to see the BIG animals! We can see chickens, pigs and cows around home. He was not impressed with them at all!


My cute little boy!

Logan touching the water fountain!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures....that's the sweet Logan that hates me so much...LOL!!!

Mary Lou said...

Gosh! Great pictures! Looks like everybody had a nice time. Logan sure doesn't look like a handful in your pictures! LOL Glad y'all had a great day and a great time! He is a cute little fella!

Keri said...

Kelly - Logan is adorable!!! Such great pictures you got. Looks like you got really close to some of the animals. Glad you guys had such a great time - and a lot better weather than we had on our zoo day!

Mandy said...

Sounds like a great trip and one he will probably remember...he basically had you all to himself for the day! Great pictures!

Michele said...

What a great time it looks like y'all had! You got some great pics of your cute little Logan!

Shari said...

I'm so glad you got to go.....I love the Zoo......and I'm glad it was just the two of you.....nothing like a little boy!

Judi said...

What fun! Great pictures. Have a great weekend!!

aLLySoN mIcHeLLe said...

Awww Logan is soo cute and he actually looks sweet instead of mean!! haha just joking you know I love Logan mean or not!

Judson's Mommy said...

Great pictures! Looks like Logan had a wonderful time.