Thursday, May 21, 2009

Camryn's Ballet Recital

Camryn posing before her recital.
Camryn's class performing "Kiss The Girls" from the Little Mermaid. Camryn is the fourth one from the left.

Camryn with her present from Geema! Wonder what it is?

Awwww....it's a fairy ballerina necklace. Is she posing now or what?!?!

Camryn's class performing "Beauty and the Beast". Camryn is in front of the clock.

Camryn with her flowers from us at Geema's. She did sooo good at her recital and smiled the ENTIRE time she was on stage!!! I was so proud! I took ballet until I graduated from high school and I love that she takes it too! This was Alyssa's first year not taking ballet. I was a little disappointed because she really is a natural, but so not my girly girl. I have to accept that they have different interests.

9 comments:

Jamie's Block said...

aww i miss those days...i love that pic of camyrn posing with the necklace. she looks so grown up and sassy.

aLLySoN mIcHeLLe said...

Awww, too cute and of course she is the fourth from the left she had the best form on the whole stage!! Haha she is a little miss priss pot and I love her, but don't let her prissy side fool you girls don't want to mess with her because I believe she would whoop someones butt! Haha she is going to be breaking hearts before you know it!! I miss dance class :(

Mandy said...

Camryn is so cute! I was never the girly girl either, so I never took ballet, but I love to go to the recitals. She seems so proud and I am sure you were too!

Michele said...

What great pics of Camryn! She is definately stage material...you have to be proud!

Mary Lou said...

I know you are so proud! Love the pic of Camryn posing with her gift. She must be a very talented little girl to be center stage on all the routines! How great is that?

Donielle said...

Aww..Camryn looked so cute! I was planning on going to that recital and bring Hannah (since my other two were with my sister), but we went to church dressed for summer and by the time we got out it felt like winter. So we had to go home to change and by then we would have been late. I hate we missed it. I love her pictures!

Shari said...

I Love, Love, LOVE all the pictures......I wish I had gone to the recital.............I hope she'll continue like her mama!

Anonymous said...

How did I miss this post???? I love the pictures, and Camryn is a natural in front of a camera or audience. Hope she continues to enjoy it. LOVED THE PICTURES!!!!

Keri said...

Great pictures - Camryn looks so sweet and cute. I know you were proud, and she looks happy to be getting so much attention! Great night for you both!