Friday, May 8, 2009

Meet Hungry!

Well...I went to Weight Watchers last night and used my "no weigh in pass". My scales are pretty accurate with WW, so I didn't need to see the gain again! Here is my little "Hungry" doll that I purchased for inspiration purposes! I also have a smaller one that is a magnet. For now, he is on the fridge at work right where I can see him! So...I'm going to work really hard this week so I will have some good results to post next week! I'm off to start on this huge stack of work in front of me!! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

Michele said...

WOW...Hungry is a furry little creature! What a great way to keep you on track! Good luck girl...I'm sure you'll be fine this week with the help of Hungry! Happy Mother's Day to you! Hope your weekend is great!

Wendy said...

I wondered if they had one of those from the commercials, so cute. Hope he helps keep you on track. My favorite onis the one where he pretends a pizza is a lap top! LOL

Judi said...

Good luck this next week!! You can do it!

Mandy said...

I NEED ONE OF THOSE! I was just sitting here thinking about a NAB! lol

Mary Lou said...

Oh my! He IS ugly enough to actually scare you away from food. Good idea to put him on the fridge! LOL Good luck this week! You can do it!!

Happy Mother's Day too!!

Judson's Mommy said...

I need to purchase Hungry! lol

Jamie's Block said...

hahahaha..i was wondering when i was gunna see one of ya'll with that thing...hahaha..good luck AGAIN!!! u are looking great..keep it up!!

Shari said...

I don't get it......he doesn't make me NOT want to eat!!