Thursday, May 7, 2009

The vacation is over....

It seems like I've been on vacation....from my diet. I haven't been to Weight Watchers in 2 weeks! I could give you a ton of reasons or more like excuses, but why bother. The truth is I've been in a slump, and I've enjoyed eating. I haven't been crazy because I've only gained a little over 2 pounds. I'm going back to my Weight Watchers Meetings tonight and hopefully getting myself back on track.

A friend of mine stopped me at school one day this week and told me how good I looked. Me, really?!?! That made me feel really good and made me realize I have come too far to give up now. I looked back at some pics the other day and thought, how can that be me? It's not like I have lost a tremendous amount, but what little I have lost, I want to keep off and keep working on it. So...back to my Friday Weight LOSS blogs, not gains!

6 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Yeah Kelly! Good girl for getting back in there!

Michele said...

You GO GIRL! I've been wondering why NO ONE has been posting about WW! You will be fine...you are already back on track!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, will get back on track....but I sure have enjoyed the vacation. Getting up early to feed the puppies, lets me know I really can get up early and work out. Cause getting them fed and cleaned for the day is definately a work out!!! YOU DO LOOK GREAT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Let me correct my grammer before someone else does (KELLY), "we'll" get back on track!!!

Judi said...

Keep it up!! Ever one has set backs. Just keep going!!

Keri said...

Good luck girl! I know it's hard. I still have some baby weight pounds I SHOULD shed, but have no willpower. You've done great - so I know you can get back to it!