Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just for fun!

I don't know which is funnier.....that I found Maggie all buckled up or that I took a picture of it and put it on my blog!!! LOL It is clean up week in Conway! So, everyone has been cleaning out their attics and barns and putting all their junk in the front yard for the town to pick up! Anyways, upon cleaning out the attic at Mama's, we ran across several of my old toys and Maggie from the Simpsons caught Camryn's eye! She wanted me to take her to work, but I figured I might get some funny looks. I had no idea she had buckled her up this morning! I spotted Maggie when I made a trip to the main office this morning. I laughed all the way there and thought, I need to put this on my blog! LOL

6 comments:

Michele said...

Too FUNNY! It's that time of year for all the cleaning out...I still need to do much more!

aLLySoN mIcHeLLe said...

Haha ... Camryn is a trip I know you about died when you seen that!! :) Miss ya!!

Wendy said...

This is so funny, Mitch and I use to watch the simpson's all the time (in our younger days of course) I think you should do a where is Maggie week! LOL

Mary Lou said...

Well, you know you've taught your children well when they buckle in the baby dolls! LOL That is too funny!!

Keri said...

Hilarious - I love it!

Jamie's Block said...

hahaha...tooo funny..kids..gotta love them!!