Monday, May 11, 2009

One busy weekend

We had a great weekend! My brother, niece and nephew came over Friday night and we cooked Steaks and Fish Sticks! LOL What a combination, but that's what the kids wanted! They ended up spending the night and the kids had a great time!

Saturday morning, my brother and his kids left about 8:30 and then my three went to their Dad's at 9:00. I headed to the tanning bed to find that I forgot to book an appointment! LOL No worries, I was worked in and got to hang out with Cathy and Tammy a little bit! When I got home, CJ and I got ready and headed to Roanoke Rapids. First, we stopped at The Sonic and had lunch. Then, we headed to Hallmark to pick out some Mother's Day gifts and a birthday present for my Mama. CJ bought me 2 beads and 2 spacers for my Pandora bracelet for Mother's Day! He was scared to pick them out on his own! LOL We then headed to my niece's soccer game. It was their championship game and they lost. She was so disappointed, but was so excited that I came to see her. She made me feel really good and I was glad I went. After the game, we headed to Chik-Fil-A for a milkshake, stopped and got gas and headed home. We were probably home about 10 or 15 minutes, when we left to go to Ahoskie. We ate supper at Catherine's and then went to see the movie Next Day Air! (Don't waste your time on that one! Ugh!) We then headed home, watched a little TV and finally crashed for the night! We had such a great day!

On Sunday, my kids got home at 9:00 and they had me a waterfall for Mother's Day! They were so excited and had to assemble it immediately! Logan on the other hand was sick. He came home and throwed up and informed me that he had thrown up at his Daddy's before he came home. He fell asleep in my arms at 9:30 and slept about an hour! When he got up, he felt much better! He was one busy, wild little boy for the rest of the day! Since he was feeling good, we headed to Mama's and cooked out for her for Mother's Day! CJ left early because he went to the beach with his sisters to meet his Mom for Mother's Day! They did a little shopping and went out to eat at the Black Pelican. I was excited because when he got home, he had bought me 3 Ralph Lauren Polo T-shirts....he bought himself 7 and his Mom bought him 4 for his birthday! LOL I asked him did they have any colors that he didn't get. He looked at me real serious and said, yeah, but they didn't have my size! LOL I think he would have gotten every color! He got a really great deal! They went to the outlet store, and got the shirts for a little over $8 a piece! That's my kind of sale!

Okay...well this blog was entirely too long and have so much to do! Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend...other than Logan being sick..Hope he is better soon.

Michele said...

Wow...you were busy! I was too and have to find time to blog about it. My sister and I got my Mom charms as well for her Pandora bracelet as part of her Mother's Day gift...she was so excited! And poor Logan...being sick is NO fun as I am home today from work not feeling well at all...haven't thrown up but just don't feel great! Glad you had a great Mother's Day weekend:-))) Hope you have a great week!

Keri said...

Sounds very busy, but also very fun! Happy Mother's Day to you!

Donielle said...

Wow, what a packed weekend! Glad you enjoyed your Mother's Day and I hope Logan is feeling much better by now.

Shari said...

Wow!

You were busy.....I'm glad you had such a great weekend.....and I'm glad Logan is feeling better!