Friday, March 6, 2009

Week 9 Results

So...am I only blogging about my weight loss now...or should I say gain this week? Yep, that's right, I gained 6 ounces! I handled it like a big girl and I did not get upset. I did really good last week thanks to stress, so I was looking for a gain this week. I'm pretty pleased that it was only 6 ounces. Today is a new day and I am NOT giving up!!!! Congratulations to everyone on your weight loss this week! Just think how much smaller we are all going to be next year! Yay Us! LOL

Not much has been going on my way. We've been really busy at work! UGH! The kids are doing great! The hubby is doing great! LOL My Dad had some bloodwork drawn and it looked really good. He had lost a little weight and his blood pressure had gone down. My Mama has been on a low carb diet and lost over 20 lbs and I am so jealous! LOL But, so proud of her! My brother is starting a new job Monday! He will be the new Manager at Sherwin Williams in Roanoke Rapids, so send him some business and tell him you blog with his sister! He would love it! He worked at Sherwin Williams a little over a year ago as the Assistant Manager and changed jobs for his family. He has missed Sherwin Williams ever since he left. Well, the Manager position became available and they actually called him and asked him to apply for it! Wow! He got the job and he starts Monday! I am so proud of him! I have the best brother in the world. We have always been really close, but have recently had the opportunity to spend more time together and it's been great! I have missed my crazy brother! Those of you that know him, know he is a mess!

Hope you all have a great weekend! Good luck to all of you on your diets this week! I am so proud of all your success!!

13 comments:

Michele said...

That's right girl...keep your head up! And it means just as much NOT giving up as it does when you lose! You'll get yourself right back on track no doubt! Congrats to your brother! And your MOM...wow! Glad all is well! Hope to see ya next Friday!

Mary Lou said...

Hang in there Kelly! You'll get those ounces off next week! You're still doing great!

Mandy said...

Win some, you "gain" some...but the strength to keep your head up and keep fighting is what dieting is all about. Stress can cause a lot of funny things with our bodies, so take a breather every now and then! Good luck!

Judi said...

Keep it up. That just happens some time.

Patricia said...

Keep your chin up!! Glad everything is going good for your family!!

Anonymous said...

You know I love ya, and if I weren't so buzy today I would post more, you are still doing great, and I can REALLY tell it on you....not to worry, I have had more bad weeks than good and I am still ahead of the 1 pound a week and so are you!!!!

Nancy said...

Like I posted on my comment thing, your body is adjusting...you are doing great!! I am happy for your brother....he is really nice...I am enjoying being around him!

Anonymous said...

Don't give up. One pound at a time. There will be weeks like this. Just don't let it discourage you. It'll all balance out in the end.

Shari said...

What an amazingly positive attitude......at least the gain was very minimal.....you'll knock that right on off plus more.....your dedication is truely an inspiration!

Wendy said...

You know what you were expecting it, so it wasn't so bad. 6 OZ that is nothing. Next week you will loose 2 pounds u will see!

Donielle said...

A gain of 6 oz isn't so bad, especially during a stressful week. Way to keep your head up! Congrats to your brother!! Oh, and your mom too! That's really good.

Judson's Mommy said...

Don't give up! You have done great.

Keri said...

You have such a great attitude - and that is why I'm certain you'll meet your weight loss goals. One bad week certainly doesn't equal failure and it's great you realize that and don't use it as excuse to give up. I bet you are back to losing next week.

Glad there are so many positive things going on in your life!!