Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hey Rhonda!

So..how do you like my title? LOL Rhonda left me a message on my last blog asking did I only blog on Fridays. So...I am blogging on Thursday! Ha! LOL I know she's laughing because she gets my crazy sense of humor!

Anyways, things have been pretty good my way. Alyssa made a 110 on her Spelling Test! She has been struggling with Spelling/Reading this year, which I do not get because they were my best subjects. Her Daddy has been making her write her spelling words 10 times each everynight except Friday and weekends! A little extreme to me because she has 25 words, but it seemed to work. When it comes to Alyssa, he relates to her more. She is a mini version of Joey and it drives me nuts! LOL Don't get me wrong, we are extremely close, but she just relates more to her Daddy.

Camryn on the other hand, is a mini me! LOL She LOVES to talk, she's tender hearted, friendly, caring, so unlike my other two! Ha! Sorry, but it's true! Camryn does really, really good in school! I have been so proud of her grades. She has been feeling yucky this week and missed a day of school! She's back today!

Logan (another little Joey) has brought home 3 green cards this week! His inspiration has been Karate, which he loves! Karate is on Tuesday nights, which are Daddy nights, so Joey has been taking him. It's been nice because usually I do all the running around for the kids. I do have to admit, I do want to see him in class! I bet he is the cutest thing in Karate!

Nathan won a digital camera at school! He had the 2nd highest in doughnut sales! Thank you Resinall!!!! He missed coming in first by 2 boxes! I wish I would have known he was that close. 1st place won an IPOD, but he said he rather have the camera.

Aaron has been doing great in school as always! He is in the JROTC this year at school. He has a ball/dance for that this Friday night. He will be at his Mom's, so I won't get to see him all dressed up! I'm sure he's going to have a great time!

Everything is still busy around Meherrin Fertilizer! Today is Jamie's last day and we are going to miss her so much!!! Hope you all are doing good and staying dry. Sorry for the rambling blog and I will post my weight loss tomorrow! Atleast, I hope it's a loss!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Good to hear from you!

Wendy said...

Sounds lik eyou are having a good week! Can't wait to hear your WW update!

Judson's Mommy said...

You can't blog, it's not FRIDAY! lol Good Luck with WW this week.

Jamie's Block said...

awwww..thanks kelly..i am really gunna miss ya'll also. think about me when ya'll come to a-town and stop by. i will be home..lol

good luck with WW tonight and the thrusdays to come.

Michele said...

WOW...can't believe you will have more than one post this week...just kidding! Great to hear from ya girlie! Your week has been going great it sounds like! Too funny you thanking Resinall for the doughnut sales...when there's food involved Resinall is definately the place to get your sales...LOL!

Anonymous said...

I am laughing to myself....cause it is Friday and I am reading the blog from yesterday....now who's behind...when I saw the header I knew what it was all about...LOL