Friday, March 27, 2009

Week 12 Results

Can I get a little drumroll please......LOL......I lost 2 lbs. this week!!!!! That is a total of 17.4 lbs.!!! YAY! I was and am soooo excited! I was starting to wonder if I was ever going to lose another pound, 4 ounces here, 2 ounces there! Ugh! I was getting so frustrated with myself. I knew I wasn't putting the effort in it that I should. I am getting really close to hitting a big goal of mine! I'll share once I hit it! Congratulations on everyone's weight loss this week! Thanks again for all of your support! It has helped so much! Hope you all have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Michele said...

Go Kelly, Go Kelly, Go Kelly! You are getting it done girl! Keep up the good work:-)

Mary Lou said...

Yeah Kelly! Congratulations!

Judi said...

Congrats Kelly!!

aLLySoN mIcHeLLe said...

I already knew about your weight loss and I already told you good job ! But good job again see u tomorrow morning!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! It just hit me you lost this week and had a reese cup...you go girl...I know you are going to keep it up now...you are definately determined and I am very proud of you!!!!

Shari said...

Way to go Kelly.......Just think what that goal is going to feel like.......You are Amazing!!!!!

(and I LOVE seeing you everyday at work)

Wendy said...

Michele stole my words GO KELLY GO!!

You are going to town aren't you!
Good Job, keep it up.

Anonymous said...

WOW. I am so happy for you. Keep up the good work. Hopefully I will lose something this week. I've gained over 3.5 lbs the last two weeks. This week I went on a mini gastric bypass diet so I will see how it worked. I also found a protein shake that I like so hopefully that will help too. See you on Thursday night.

Keri said...

Way to go girl, you are on a roll! Congrats to you!