Thursday, March 19, 2009

Funny Story

I just shared this funny story with the girls at work, and decided I should share it with you. Yesterday, Nathan went riding golf carts with CJ and his Uncle Ray. While riding they came upon a groundhog! Nathan went up to the groundhog and said Ahhhh! The groundhog turned around and growled grrrr at Nathan and the hairs stood up on his back. The groundhog preceded to chase Nathan! He fell down twice before he could get away from the groundhog!!! The groundhog did not catch him, but can you just imagine?!?! I had no idea a groundhog would growl, much less chase after you!! Hilarious!! Beware of groundhogs! hahahaha

7 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Aahhhhh!! I bet that was hilarious to anyone watching, but not to Nathan. I didn't know groundhogs would do that! Tell Nathan to be careful who he tangoes with! LOL

Judi said...

Who would have thought a groundhog would chase you!

Wendy said...

That is funny, we had a giant turtle in our yard one day that hissed at us! Didn't chase us though! LOL

Judson's Mommy said...

I bet he was running his butt off trying to get away! My son Judson was born on groundhogs day. Do you think that may be why he is so mean & chases me? LOL

Michele said...

Too funny! I can just imagine him running and falling down! I can't believe that thing chased him...LOL!

BJ said...

ok..i am freaked out now..thanks kelly...guess what i will dream about tonight?!?

Keri said...

Okay, I have made a mental note never to try to scare a groundhog. That story was too funny!!