Friday, February 27, 2009

Week 8 Results

So..am I only blogging on Fridays now or what? Well...I am very excited to post that I lost 3.8 lbs. this week, which comes to a total of 14.8 lbs!!! (I'm just going to post my WW weight, the other was getting too confusing.) I blew it Saturday night. I won't even go into details how I blew it. I've had a VERY stressful week, and was able to lose some weight. Stress is not how I want to lose weight, but I'll take it! Hopefully, the loss will give me a little extra encouragment to keep on losing. I am glad that I didn't turn to food to help relieve my stress like I usually do. I hope that is a good sign. I'm very proud of Cathy and Sue for their weight losses this week! We'll get Rhonda back on track on Monday. We'll let you slide since you were on a cruise and all! LOL Good luck this week girls! We are doing it!

12 comments:

Judson's Mommy said...

Kelly that is wonderful! You are doing well. I wish it was me.lol

Mandy said...

Girl...that is great! I am so happy for ya'll and a little jealous, but I haven't worked on my weight issues lately. I grab whatever I can grab to eat in between a fussy baby. I have loved every minute of it though...lol

Wendy said...

YEAH KELLY! That's a lot in one week!
Good Job, Keep it up!!

Michele said...

Once again...YOU GO GIRL! Y'all are amazing! Keep it up:-)

Mary Lou said...

Congratulations Kelly! We knew you could do it! Stay with it girl!

Patricia said...

Kelly - you are doing great!!! What devotion. Good for you for staying on track!!!!

Jamie's Block said...

WAY TO GO KELLY. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. YOU ARE DOING GREAT!!!

Shari said...

What an awesome week!
Keep it up!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Kelly that is just outstanding. I see all of you guys losing each week and I said to Susan Askew today that maybe I should think about rejoining WW to get these 10-15 lbs off. It's not happening on my own and you all are having such success I might just see you there next week.

Anonymous said...

Wow....I see what happens while I am out of the office. I must not be such a good influence. I will do better. I have to get back on track now. Can't wait to see all the MFI girls again. Can you believe it, I actually missed ya'll..LOL!!!

Keri said...

Congratulations! You are doing awesome.

Donielle said...

OMG Kelly, you're knocking on 15 lbs' door!! Awesome job!!