Friday, March 20, 2009

Week 11 Results

Again, not the results I was hoping for but I did manage to lose 4 ounces last night. When I stepped on the scales at home yesterday I weighed exactly the same as the week before. I convinced myself to skip Weight Watchers and work really hard and go back next week. But...with a little push from some of my friends, I went to WW. In the past, when I skipped a meeting with that idea in mind, I would quit and not go back. So...the important thing is...I didn't quit. I've lost a total of 15.4 lbs with Weight Watchers!!! Hopefully, the weather will warm up this week and I can start walking again. Good luck to everyone on their diets this week! Thank you all for keeping me on track!!!

7 comments:

aLLySoN mIcHeLLe said...

Well its better than gaining like I have said before!! Good luck on your diet and I hope I get to see you this weekend ! :) Miss ya! Allyson

Michele said...

Girl you did the right thing by going and that will keep your mind set right! I hope you didn't buy any of those doughnuts...LOL! Those things are too tempting:-)

Judson's Mommy said...

You did lose and thats what counts.

Patricia said...

A little is better than nothing!!! You have done really good so far. Stay focused and you will continue to lose!!

Mary Lou said...

Congratulations for stickin with it this week and not skippin out. That WILL make a difference in the long run. Remember a little loss is better than no loss at all! Yeah Kelly!!

Shari said...

And aren't you glad you listened?

Be proud of ANY loss and be especially proud that you're sticking with it! Think about the long term goal.....we can do it!

Love ya!
I'll walk with you....

Anonymous said...

So do you only blog on Friday's? Come on girl....don't make me come get you.