Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend Recap

Friday night....Blogger Blast '09. Cathy, Rhonda, Shari, Mary and myself headed to Franklin in the rain to Blogger Blast '09!!! We stopped at Belk for a few minutes and tried on some clothes! I was so excited that I fit in a smaller size! I couldn't believe I walked out of there without buying anything. My husband was so proud! LOL Then, we were off to Joe's to meet some old friends and new ones! We had the best time! I wish all of our Blogging Buddies could have been there. Thank you Judi, Wendy and Mandy!!!

Saturday...I went to the tanning bed at 9, came home and literally layed around almost all day. It was just such a yucky, rainy day! That afternoon, we headed to Rocky Mount with Tammy, Ray and Cody and ate at Outback, went to Wal-Mart and to the movies to see The Last House on the Left. I literally covered my face 2 or 3 times! Pretty graphic movie!!!

Sunday...Another rainy day at home. Camryn had a friend come over that afternoon. We made cupcakes and they had a great time. The rain kept them indoors, but they still had a lot of fun!

I weighed this morning and I had only gained 2 ounces! I was pretty pleased. I usually mess up pretty bad on the weekends. We love to cook out or go out, and we always end up eating late. So, we pretty much ended up having a good weekend. Our yard looks like a small pond right now, but everything is good! LOL

7 comments:

Mandy said...

I am glad you liked you plaque. I think we all had a great time! Looks like your weekend was packed just like mine.

Wendy said...

wWeekend are always so busy. Glad to finally meet you on Friday, it was a good time, can't believe ya'll went to Belk! LOL

Michele said...

Friday night was a BLAST! We have to do that more often! My weekend was packed too with all the wedding stuff. I'm way exhausted today and having to sit in training:-( And allergies have kicked in:-(

Mary Elizabeth said...

Friday was great. We should do it more often. I was lazy all weekend as well. Hate the rain.good job with the weight , weekends are bad I think for everyone. I know they are for me. :)

BJ said...

Guess my weekend was the only one that wasn't busy...I did nothing but get my stinkin tire fixed on Saturday and...wait, we did go to RR...whooo hooo
Had a great time hanging out with you.
Good luck on the WW

Judi said...

It sounds like you had a nice weekend. I loved meeting you all on Friday!

Judson's Mommy said...

Sounds like you had a busy weekend!