Friday, March 13, 2009

What week is this...oh yeah 10....WOW!!!!

Okay, for me to be on a diet for 10 weeks is pretty dag on impressive! LOL I only lost 8 ounces last night. So, I lost the 6 ounces I gained last week plus an additional 2. But, I hit 15 pounds at Weight Watchers! Yay Me! If I wouldn't have cheated on my diet this weekend, I probably would have lost more. I had to work my butt off to get off 4 pounds! Yep, that's right, I gained 4 pounds over the weekend. To be honest with you, I didn't even think I over ate, I thought I was just eating like a "normal" person and thought I would maintain. But oh no, not me, had to put on some pounds. I walked 4 days this week, so I am pretty proud of that. Go away rain, so I can walk some more! I am ready for the warm weather and my flip flops!

Sooooo excited about the Blogger Blast tonight!!!! I wish everyone could be there and you will be missed! I'm sure there will be tons of pictures and blogs about it! LOL Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

8 comments:

Michele said...

Yayyyy Kelly! Keep it up girl! Can't wait to hang out tonight!

Judson's Mommy said...

Keep up the good work!

Cathy said...

CONGRATS GIRL!!!I am so proud of you....I also can tell alot you look really good.... and just think that is 3 5lbs bags of sugar gone..can you believe that. I just keep up the good work and maybe we can do some walking next week....I think that is going to warm up on Wednesday again. Stay focus this weekend and on track and it will make things easier next week.

Donielle said...

Congratulations on your weight loss! I'll see you tonight!

Mary Lou said...

Yay Kelly!! 15 pounds!! That is so great! Stick with it girl!

Wendy said...

Good Job Kelly! 15 lbs if alot and you should be proud of yourself!

Mandy said...

Way to go!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I am so proud of you...I can't wait til tonight, and I am still laughing at David's face during lunch....to funny...I can't believe I left my camera at home this morning....this rain is making me crazy...even more than usual, okay you can stop laughing now!!!