Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving....Meherrin Fertilizer Style

Cooking in the kitchen with Cathy...LOL...I told her that was what I was going to title this picture! Sounds like a cooking show!

Cathy showing off the oven mitts, one of which she caught on fire!!! I missed that!!


Cathy setting the table. Yes, I did my part! I bought a cake from Wal-Mart and took pictures! (and yeah, I was having fun taking pictures of Cathy, wish I could show you some of the other ones, but she won't let me!!)



Our table all set! I didn't take a picture of everyone eating. We had to wait a little while for everyone to get here and I was ready to eat! LOL


We decided to have a meal today at work to celebrate Thanksgiving!! Well, we all are going to have ham and turkey and dressing tomorrow. So....we had lasagna, salad, rolls, and cake. We missed Rhonda, Jamie, and Jody. They were all unable to be here today for different reasons. Here are a fews pics taken before lunch. Hope you and your families all have a Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Jamie's Block said...

looks like ya'll had fun...wish i could have been there...actually i would have rather have been there than here...long story...hope ya'll have a happy thanksgiving tomorrow

Anonymous said...

I would have rather been there than at the Hospital. Looks like ya'll had fun! Did you save me any! :-)

Donielle said...

That's nice that you were able to do that at work. Very nice kitchen in your new building!