Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Update on Me and Daddy

Daddy - He had his bone marrow test Monday and it was his last test. It wasn't as bad as he thought. Mama said he could feel a little pressure and he was a little sore afterwards. He looked a little tired last night when I saw him. He goes back on December 8 for the results of all his tests. So, for now, we wait and pray, pray, pray!!!

Me - I had a follow up appointment this morning concerning my Bells Palsy. It is improving and Dr. Taylor said he could see a big difference! YAY! I can tell that my ear is not as sensitive to sound, I can close my eye lid, and my lip is starting to "shape up" up a little. I still can not smile! :( I go back in a month to see how I'm doing. So, for now I just wait for it to correct on it's on. Please continue to keep my family in your prayers!!! Thank you all for your sweet comments concerning my Daddy! It means so much!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It won't be long now!! Soon, you will be good as new and I pray that your Dad's test results are benign. I love you all BUNCHES!!!!

Donielle said...

Praise God for your improvement! And I too will be praying for benign results.

Judson's Mommy said...

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

aLLySoN mIcHeLLe said...

Hey! I'm glad to hear that you are improving and I hope your dads test come back with GREAT results! I hope to see you this weekend me and Lucas are coming home friday soon as he gets out of class!! I hope that you all had fun in New York! I'm ready to see blogs about it! <3 Allyson

Michele said...

So glad to hear that all went well with your Daddy's testing and that you are improving. I will continue to keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Mandy said...

I wish both of you nothing but the best...prayer is powerful! Keep your head up and be strong.

Nancy said...

Thank you for the stuff...you shouldn't have!!!! Just be sure that those beautiful kids get something!! I hope you continue to get better soon...I miss your gorgeous smile!! Your dad will surely get good results...I am praying for it!! luv ya'll

Kelly Vann said...

Kelly...I hope you and your dad get good results. I know it is killing you to not be able to smile. Cause I can hardly picture your face without seeing you smile.