Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Well, I deleted my old blog and HAD to start a new one. I decided when I started my new one that I would blog more. Well, that hasn't happened. I have literally started 5 blogs and not published one single one. So, I decided to blog today and publish it.

We are counting down the days until Camryn's cast comes off. We have an appointment Friday morning at 9 am. I promised her we would stop by Wal-Mart and get her a big bottle of bubble bath! I know that child is ready to soak in the tub! CJ told her last night when her cast came off that I wasn't going to bathe her at the sink anymore. Camryn and I were both like, no joke! LOL She's tired of it and I'm tired of it! It takes three towels to bathe her. I lay one on the counter for her to lay on, I roll up one of them to go under her neck for support, and I cover her with one in case someone pops in the kitchen.

This is going to be a busy month for us.....Camryn's cast comes off on the 10th, Sugarland concert on the 11th, our 4th wedding anniversary is on the 15th, Camryn's 7th birthday is on the 24th, and Halloween is on the 31st. We also have several other little events through out the month. Busy, busy! I almost forgot....3 of my best friends have birthdays this month...Carol, Shari, and Cathy (listed in the order of the birthdays :). I think I need to find a 2nd job!!! I'll just add that to my "To Do" list!!!!

3 comments:

Jamie's Block said...

i wish i could take a bubble bath, but my tub is too small and has shower doors in the way. hopefully we can remodel our bathroom soon and get a new bigger one..lol

Donielle said...

Wow, you guys do have a busy month! Maybe we'll see you at the concert. I'm excited because this will be the girls first concert. Happy early birthday to everyone you said.

Michele said...

WOW girl! I have a busy month as well and it won't let off for the rest of the year I'm sure b/c November and December are always busy too! Have fun at all your happenings!