Monday, October 13, 2008

Busy Weekend~

This was one crazy, busy weekend!!! Friday night, we went to my sister-in-laws for a fish fry. On Saturday, Cathy, Carol, Shari, and Mary Jo and myself headed to Carolina Crossroads in RR for the Sugarland Concert! We had a Girls Night Out! No Boys Allowed! LOL The lines were insane at the concert! 1 hour wait for fries and 15 minutes for the bathroom! Come on! But, the concert was fun and we had a great time! We stopped by the Waffle House on the way home! Sunday, we had a cookout out at my house. I don't know what I was thinking when I volunteered our house! WHEW! I cleaned all morning, peeled and cut up 15 pounds of potatoes, cooked snaps, and cleaned up all afternoon after the kids and men. We had 13 chickens and a rack of ribs on the grill. Cathy brought a broccoli and cheese casserole. The food was awesome and we had a great time! After everyone left, and I got CJ and the kids in the bed, I sat in the living room and watched my favorite show, Army Wives, all by myself! Oh, how I enjoyed the quietness!

1 comment:

Michele said...

I'm jealous! I know y'all had a BLAST on your girls night out! They are always so much fun and you can't get enough!