Wednesday, October 8, 2008

10 minutes to 5


It is 10 minutes to 5 and almost time to go home! Thank Goodness! We are so slow. I really can't think of one more thing to look up on the internet. I know that is sad to complain about, but it really does make a slow day. I hate to face Logan when I get home. He got a red card for not following directions. The red card is the worst card you can get. Of my three children, he is the only one to have ever brought one home. He was trying to "kiss up" when I picked them up from school. He held the door, gave me a hug, took his bookbag in to Gee-Ma's so he could do his homework, told me he loved me. Poor thing! He is not going to love me at all when he gets home. Logan had a really rough time behaving last year and both Joey and I are working really hard to keep him on track. If you slip a little in discipline with Logan, he will slip a lot in behavior. I don't know why it kills him to just sit there and listen. Last year, I made excuses for him because he's a boy and he was the youngest one in his class. Well, not this year, eventually you have to grow up and behave!!! (It's just hard because he is the baby and so darn cute!!)

1 comment:

Michele said...

GOOD LUCK with that girl! I have seen since Tucker is around that it is very hard to discipline sometimes b/c they are so dagon CUTE! I have to really concentrate in order to not laugh at him! I can't even imagine how it is with your own!