Sunday, October 19, 2008

My boys have been working hard.....

CJ and the boys loading up the deer stand. CJ and Aaron working hard. I love it! LOL
Nathan with his bag of corn to feed the deer. (And they did clean up that mess behind him)

My guys have spent several afternoons working on their deer stand. I ran outside and took a couple of pictures of them loading it up to take to the woods. I know this is so "country", but hey that's who we are! CJ and the kids really had a great time working on this project. (I'm sure you remember the Anniversary blog and our experience with black paint. LOL) The stand wasn't quite ready for opening day, but it's ready now. The guys are heading out this evening for their first day of hunting and they are soooo excited.

5 comments:

Jamie's Block said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie's Block said...

see michele's comment from me on her HELP blog. (step 10) hope that helps you.

the boys did a great job BTW.

Donielle said...

They were busy, huh? I know you're glad they cleaned that mess up!

Michele said...

WOW...they were into their work, weren't there...LOL!

Jamie's directions were AWESOME girl! You should be able to figure it out...I had NO trouble at all!

Judson's Mommy said...

Looks like they are getting the job done.