Thursday, October 23, 2008

New Haircut


Okay.....so we are slow this time of year, and I was playing with my camera and taking pictures of myself! LOL Not that I like pictures of myself, but sometimes a picture shows you what you REALLY look like. I don't know about you, but my mirror lies to me sometimes. Then later, I'll see a picture and think...I thought my hair looked good or I did like that shirt....what happened....my mirror must have lied to me! LOL Okay, so I guess I'm being a little on the silly side today. So....here's a pic I took of myself with my new haircut. I think maybe I like it now.

3 comments:

Donielle said...

I think it looks good! That's pretty short for you isn't it? I like it.

Judson's Mommy said...

I think it looks great!

Kelly said...

Thanks girls! It's really, really short for me!