Friday, February 20, 2009

Week 7 Results

I can not believe that I have actually been on a diet for 7 weeks! WOW! I think the longest I have ever stuck out a diet is a month! The weight loss is coming off slowly, but it is coming off! Last night at Weight Watchers, I had lost 1.8 lbs! I was really excited because I had met my goal for the week. By losing 1.8 lbs, I reached my additional 5 lbs and lost 5% of my body weight. So, I have lost a total of 11 lbs at Weight Watchers and 12 lbs total! Congratulations to Cathy, Rhonda and Sue on your weight loss this week! You are all doing great!

We are still so busy at work! I have missed blogging! I have been trying to catch up on reading and commenting a little. I finally ordered the part for our computer at home. So, once that is fixed, I should be catching up on some blogs. I hope you all are doing well and have a great weekend!

12 comments:

Michele said...

Great job girl! Keep it up! You should be very, very PROUD! Have a great weekend!

Cathy said...

I am so proud of you...keep up the great work.

Jamie's Block said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie's Block said...

congrats kelly. if you keep it up, at this rate, you will soon catch up with cathy. you are doing great. keep up the good work.

Mary Lou said...

Yeah Kelly!! Congratulations!

Judson's Mommy said...

Great job!

Judi said...

Congrats on your progress!! Happy Friday!

Donielle said...

Way to go Kelly!! Great work! 5% is really really good!

Sue said...

Terrific Kelly! Proud of you for sticking with it!

Shauna said...

I'm new here! What a great blog :)

Keri said...

That is great!! Congrats.

Wendy said...

Go Kelly GO!

You are doing great!