Friday, February 6, 2009

Week 5 Results

Feeling a little lighter...excuse the hair!
The old me! This picture is my inspiration to keep losing weight!

And my side profile...same jeans, different shirt from last time.


My "old" side profile.


My front profile...still needs lots of work...but I'm on my way!

Say Goodbye to the Old Kelly!
Drumroll please......LOL....I lost 2.6 lbs. at Weight Watchers last night, which comes to 8.8 lbs at my 2nd weigh in at WW. My total weight loss at home is 10.4 lbs!!!! With a little hesitation, I'm attaching my photos. Hope you can see a little difference. I have a lot to lose, but I'm on my way! I'm so proud of Rhonda and Cathy's accomplishments this week also. Thank you both so much for being my support system and helping me through this journey. I couldn't have done it without you! Good luck this week!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!! I can see big difference in you...plus you are so tan!!! Way to go on reaching your first goal!!! I am so glad to be on this journey to success with you!!! Thanks for everything and YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Michele said...

You GO GIRL!!! That is AWESOME! You look GREAT! Keep up the good work!!!

Judson's Mommy said...

Very Good Kelly... I can see a difference in your pictures.

Donielle said...

Great job Kelly!! I can see the difference too, and you look great!

Mary Lou said...

Yeah Kelly! I can definitely see a difference in your face and neck. Keep at it and you'll reach your goal in no time!

Wendy said...

GREAT JOB Kelly, keep up the good work. You can definetly tell you have made a difference!

Cathy said...

Great job Kelly..I am very proud of you.

Judi said...

Great job!! Keep it up!!

Sue said...

Way to go Kelly! You're doing great and I can see a difference too.

aLLySoN mIcHeLLe said...

Congratulations Kelly I am so proud of you and the other girls, thanks for taking my jewelry to momma! She has enjoyed working there the last few days! Hope to see you soon!

Jamie's Block said...

i can tell a big difference, especially in you face. way to go. keep up the good work.

Keri said...

Kelly - you ROCK!! You can definitely see a difference. Great job and keep it up girl.

Shari said...

I can see a HUGE difference.....I'm so proud of you for all you are doing!

Love ya!